Vitamin D

HELLO SEXY PEOPLE! Vitamin D here, a.k.a. your new best friend! When I’m not at the beach, I’m at home organizing my bikini collection, or otherwise flip-flopping my way through the 954, the 561, and the 305 on a mission to find the best concerts, comedians, clubs, chaos, fascinating people, and all-around good times. Hope you dig! :)

Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays!

My good friend and photographer Tomas Loewy sent me this photo of Nicki Hilton in Miami a few weeks ago. This being Christmastime, I especially noticed the very pretty cross she is wearing.




Glad we have this girl to remind us of the real meaning behind the holiday.





Have good one, ya'll!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus is the reason for the Season, y'all.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home