Vitamin D

HELLO SEXY PEOPLE! Vitamin D here, a.k.a. your new best friend! When I’m not at the beach, I’m at home organizing my bikini collection, or otherwise flip-flopping my way through the 954, the 561, and the 305 on a mission to find the best concerts, comedians, clubs, chaos, fascinating people, and all-around good times. Hope you dig! :)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

TO DO THIS WEEK:

TUESDAY -- Vote! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to get political on here, but I just wantto say there are three candidates I like:
For governor, Jim Davis -- because he specifically said he would use Surfrider members for advice.

For Senator -- Well, we all know Jim Davis is going to win this one over Katherine "I got attacked by a stick of mascara" Harris. So, in a show of support for third-party candidates, I think I am going to go for this little peace-loving guy, Brian Moore: http://www.votebrianmoore.com/

I never thought I would vote for a Republican, but I have to say I dig Charles Bronson -- not only because he has a kickass name but because he drives a green biodiesel-powered bus. His opponenet just doen't really have anything to say.
Check out Bronson's pimped ride:




WEDNESDAY:

Don't forget MC Chris -- aka MC Pee Pants -- is at the Culture Room! WWW.MCCHRIS.COM Scroll down for my full interview with him.



THURSDAY:
My friend -- let's call him McDreamy -- oh wait, that name is already taken? Then let's call him SwampHunk -- is hosting this party A launch party for Bogart's; a new restaurant on the Premier Level of the Boca Raton Muvico Palace 20.
It's at 7 p.m., 3200 Airport Road, Boca Raton.

FRIDAY:
Tryouts for girls who want to be cheerleaders atthe Park Sports Club:



SATURDAY:
The Bang Music Festival! Duran Duran, Daft Punk, like a million DJs.
www.bangmusicfestival.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home